Scandinavian Gaming Show set to take place in September
Scandinavian Gaming Show boasts star-studded panel
The Scandinavian Gaming Show, which will take place from 5th to 6th September in Stockholm, Sweden, has already called together over 20 speakers. The list of ten speakers below is only a taste of the star-studded panel of speakers to grace the stage at the show.
- Alessandro Fried, Chairman, BtoBet
- Andrew Cochrane, Chief Commercial Officer, SBTech
- Andrew Pearson, MD and Founder, Intelligencia Limited
- Bodil Ehlers, Partner and CEO, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Bill Pascrell III, Strategic Advisor/Public & Government Affairs Professional/ Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
- Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
- Jan Feuerhake, Lawyer/Rechtsanwalt, Taylor Wessing
- Jake Williams, Director, Sportradar
The early bird rate of 6995 SEK will end on 13 July 2018 and seats are selling fast! Those interested can register on https://www.eventus-international.com/scandinavian.
The final announcement is that the exhibition spaces are limited! Software and service providers excited by all opportunities in the Scandinavian market are urged to secure their space before they sell out.
“One of our continued partners, Betconstruct, has already secured their stand at the exhibition and will be showcasing their all-in-one gaming solutions in September. We hope to have even more software providers who are just as excited by the Scandinavian market as we are.” – Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director, Eventus International.
Check out our latest events in the videos below:
Related vacancies:Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Fraud & Paymentsdiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover IT Technologydiscover Customer Supportdiscover SALES ASSISTANT | AltenardiscoverAccount Manager - Gaming | Trustly Group ABdiscover(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) | IDnowdiscoverTechnical Project Manager (m/f/d) | IDnowdiscoverSportsbook Marketing Manager | Kindreddiscover