Revenue up for Gambling.com Group
Year-end report for Q4 shows solid growth
October-December 2018 (compared to October-December 2017)
- Revenues totalled EUR 4.94 (2.73) million, an increase of 81% of which 62% was organic growth
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totalled EUR 1.60 (0.84) million, an increase of 92%, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 32 (31) %
- EBITDA totalled EUR 1.44 (0.75) million, an increase of 93%, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 29 (27) %
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 0.61 (0.47) million
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totalled 24,838 (10,342), an increase of 140%
January-December 2018 (compared to January-December 2017)
- Revenues totalled EUR 16.23 (9.97) million, an increase of 63% of which 37% was organic growth
- Adjusted EBITDA excluding non-recurring costs totalled EUR 5.82 (3.17) million, an increase of 84%, corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 36 (32) %
- EBITDA totalled EUR 4.98 (2.95) million, an increase of 69%, corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 31% (30%)
- Net cash generated from operating activities was EUR 4.30 (2.78) million
- New Depositing Customers (NDCs) totalled 74,838 (36,342), an increase of 106%
Significant Events During the Fourth Quarter 2018
- EUR 7,100,000 Convertible Notes Issue 2017/2019 (the “2019 Notes”) | Through bilateral agreements with holders of the 2019 Notes, the group has agreed on the redemption of 63% of the outstanding principal. The remaining principal will mature on June 30th, 2019.
- EUR 8,900,000 Convertible Notes Issue 2017/2020 (the “2020 Notes”) | The Group has exercised its rights under the amended terms of the Note Purchase Agreement and has redeemed all of the 2020 Notes.
- EUR 16,000,000 Senior Secured Fixed-Rate Bond Issue 2018/2021 (the “2021 Bond”) | The Group issued a senior secured bond in the amount of EUR 16,000,000 under a total framework of EUR 25,000,000. The bonds were listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 4th December 2018.
- Agreement of final Deferred Consideration | The asset purchase agreement governing one of the assets acquired in February 2017 was amended, cancelling the remaining earn-out payments along with warrants issued to the seller in exchange for a final payment of GBP 300,000 paid in November 2018.
- Amended Payment Terms for Deferred Consideration | The asset purchase agreement governing the acquisitions of a mobile performance marketing network acquired in January 2018 was amended so that 60% of the total expected earnout was paid in November 2018 and 40% was deferred from January and March 2019 to August 2019.
- EGR Affiliate of the Year Award | The Group prevailed at the 2018 edition of the EGR Operator Awards taking home the top affiliate award in the online gambling industry: The Affiliate of the Year Award. This is the first time that the Group has won the award.
- EGR Casino Affiliate Award | Also at the 2018 EGR Operator Awards, the Group claimed the Casino Affiliate award for the first time, having previously won the Gaming Affiliate award in 2014.
“The Group delivered, again, a record quarter in terms of revenue, EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA as a result of substantial, ongoing organic revenue growth amounting to 62% for the fourth quarter and 37% for the full year,” said Charles Gillespie, Chief Executive for Gambling.com Group.
Check out our latest videos below:
Related vacancies:Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Customer Supportdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Financediscover IT Technologydiscover SEO and Content Manager (Norwegian speaking) | StearpointdiscoverCall Centre Manager | SiGMA iGaming MaltadiscoverContent Sales Manager | SiGMA iGaming MaltadiscoverChief Finance Office | SiGMA iGaming MaltadiscoverFinance Executive | SiGMA iGaming Maltadiscover