Meet the Startup: Adventure box
SiGMA interviews the team behind Adventure box
Adventure box is a B2C company, which allows its users to make 3D games in their browsers while creating quests, traps and creatures. Adventure box is a universe of games made by players and enjoyed by players. The company is going to take part in the upcoming SiGMA Startup Pitch.
What is your company’s unique differentiating idea?
Our unique patent pending technology (USA, EU, China, Japan) allows capacity effective implementation of voxel 3D in the web browser (cloud). Our consumer offering makes it easy and fun to make, share and play 3D games online.
What differentiates you from your competitors? Specifically, what do you provide that is currently not available in the market or how do you differ from your competitors?
We are the only fully online solution (Roblox and RPG maker are downloaded products, KoGaMa requires the UNITY platform). We are the only solution that allows importing Minecraft files, which makes onboarding of the Minecraft community through their youtube influencers (with a total of 4,3 billion monthly views) straight forward. Since we are fully online, sharing is much easier for our game makers (they simply share a web link to the games they made).
What milestones or tangible traction have you achieved to date?
- Released out alpha engine, the first version in the web browser.
- Validated our vision with kickstarter and alphabetagamer
- A capacity effective implementation of our online engine (patent application)
- First version of consumer game engine user interfaces allowing the creation of Role Playing Games
- Minecraft import function
- 5k accounts
- Battle Maker
- Extensive usability studies and ongoing improvements
- Trial launch with web game distributor resulted in 30k accounts (for free)
- Preparing for launch with signed Minecraft youtubers and web game distributors on the 5th of December.
Please explain your objectives for participating in SIGMA Pitch Event.
We want to license our technology to more casinos and meet with potential investors.
|Relive the highlights from our last show and stay tuned for this year’s SiGMA. Watch out for what we’re branding as the ‘iGaming Village’ this year.||Are you an operator looking for top affiliates? Are you a top affiliate looking for a nice treat with like-minded affiliates playing at the same level?|
Related vacancies:Fraud & Paymentsdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Web Developmentdiscover IT Technologydiscover Technical Payment Analyst | Trustly Group ABdiscoverSales and Business Development Manager | WazdandiscoverSportsbook Marketing Manager | KindreddiscoverJunior Web Designer | NetShop Internet ServicesdiscoverSenior Front-end Developer | Kindreddiscover