LeoVegas experiences overall growth during first quarter
Commercial growth recorded from the 1st January to 31st March 2018 for LeoVegas
LeoVegas is pleased to announce that during the first quarter of 2018 (1st January-31st March 2018) the firm experienced significant, widespread growth.
The CEO and co-founder, Gustaf Hagman, commented: “Yet another record quarter with greater transparency, acquisitions performing as planned, and new and clear financial targets.”
The 2018 report showed:
- Revenue increased by 76% to EUR 77.4 m (43.9).
- Organic growth was 40%.
- Organic growth excluding markets closed in 2017 was 61%.
- EBITDA was EUR 9.5 m (6.0), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 12.3% (13.7%).
- Adjusted EBITDA totalled EUR 9.0 m (6.2), corresponding to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 11.6% (14.0%).
- The number of depositing customers was 302,014 (172,338), an increase of 75%. The number of new depositing customers was 146,063 (75,017), an increase of 95%.
- The number of returning depositing customers was 155,951 (97,321), an increase of 60%.
- Gross Gaming Revenue from sports betting and live casino were 6.5% and 15.3%, respectively, of total GGR.
- Net Gaming Revenue from Royal Panda and Rocket X accounted for 14.3% and 5.2%, respectively, of total NGR.
- NGR from regulated markets was 35.4% (18.3%) of total.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was EUR 3.8 m (5.5).
- Adjusted EBIT was EUR 7.9 m (5.7), corresponding to an adjusted EBIT margin of 10.2% (12.9%).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution were EUR 0.02 (0.05).
- Adjusted earnings per share were EUR 0.07 (0.05).
Related vacancies:Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover IT Technologydiscover Financediscover Customer Supportdiscover Sportsbook Marketing Manager | KindreddiscoverAccount Manager | SiGMA iGaming MaltadiscoverProduct Owner Oracle Service Cloud | Kindreddiscover(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) | IDnowdiscoverFinance Executive | SiGMA iGaming Maltadiscover