iGB Live! delegates’ networking programme announced
iGB Live! to organise multiple events around the island
The networking schedule for the inaugural iGB Live!, held between 17th – 20th July at the Amsterdam RAI, has been announced.
Delegates will be taking part in an extensive range of events occurring across the city as they catch up with old friends and meet new ones.
The Portfolio Director at Clarion Gaming Shona ODonnell, commented: “There are few better places to be than Amsterdam in the summer, and we’ve laid on a host of networking events that will give delegates an opportunity to enjoy the city, as well as relax alongside the industry’s sharpest minds. We look forward to welcoming everyone in July.”
Among the highlights are a return to the newly-refurbished Majestic and Euro Pub for the closing night party, as well as a bingo-specific drinks event sponsored by WhichBingo.
The official programme is as follows:
- Welcome drinks, sponsored by WPN Affiliates (Tuesday, 17th July 2018, 16:00 – 18:00): To kick things off, there will be welcome drinks at the famous Strandzuid.
- Opening night networking party, 21:00 – late, venue TBC
- Bingo networking drinks sponsored by WhichBingo (Wednesday, 18th July 2018, 17:30 – 20:00): Join us at The Jetty at the Strandzuid for this year’s bingo networking drinks, a dedicated networking event specific to the bingo sector. The venue is located on the canal and even has its very own sandy beach.
- Official networking party (Wednesday, 18th July 2018, 21:00 – late): venue TBC
- Closing night networking party (Thursday 19th July 2018, 21:00 – 02:00): This year we will be returning to Majestic and Euro Pub, offering both indoor and outdoor spaces at the famous Dam Square.
- Friday unwind session sponsored by Intertops (Friday 20th July 2018, 13:00 – 16:00): Finally, the traditional unwind session, sponsored by Intertops, to catch up with industry friends and partners.
Related vacancies:Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover IT Technologydiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover Internshipdiscover Sales and Account Manager | SiGMA GroupdiscoverWeb Developer | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSenior Graphic Designer | SiGMA GroupdiscoverSales and Media Executive | SiGMA GroupdiscoverInternship | SiGMA Groupdiscover
Book pass today!
Affiliates register free.
Low fee for all other delegates.
Find out now.
LATAM Digital Summit
The inaugural SiGMA LatAm is set for Sep 22-24 with a virtual summit focusing on three themes: SiGMA LatAm Focus, AIBC LATAM, and SiGMA Deep Tech.Learn More