Eventus International releases SGS 2018 details
Eventus International Announces All Star Speakers and Topics for SGS 2018
With just a month to go before the inaugural Scandinavian Gaming Show comes to Sweden in September, Eventus International made an exciting announcement this morning. The Eventus Media team (a division of Eventus International) announced the entire line up of speakers and topics that you will get to see at Stockholmsmässan, Stockholm, Sweden from 5-6 September 2018, for the Scandinavian Gaming Show.
With the help of Scandinavia’s leading sports betting and casino operators, gaming regulators, associations and software providers, the conference producer of the summit was able to identify the biggest opportunities and how to make the most of them when entering the Scandinavian market.
- Session 1: Regulation and Legislation
- The upcoming reregulation in Sweden – what it entails
- Regulatory Cooperation: How can other jurisdictions assist Sweden with regulation?
- How to be successful in a newly regulated market
- How will Swedish Authorities deal with challenges linked to Responsible Gambling and Money Laundering?
- Session 2: Technology and innovation
- Emerging Tech in Gambling: Blockchain
- Re-imagining the Online Casino
- Daily Fantasy Sport and eSports Betting: The New Era of Sports Betting Platforms
- Session 3: Marketing and Operations
- How to work with new Swedish marketing rules
- What’s next for payments in gaming?
- Diversity and inclusion in the gaming sector
- How do we adapt to changes in customer behaviour?
- Session 4: Leadership and Strategy
- Regulatory and data challenges of biometrics and A.I
- Betting Integrity – Overcoming Match-fixing
- Roundtable Discussion: Lessons in Best Industry Practice
This new format agenda ensures that there is an even mix of subject matter throughout the conference and gives the audience a natural flow of ideas from one topic to the next. It also makes it easier for delegates to plan meeting around their interests.
“After producing a number of events for Eventus International, I realized that every sector has four main subject areas that are interesting to A-level executives; regulation and legislation, innovation and technology, marketing and operations, and leadership and strategy. Gaining the most relevant and up-to-date information on these four topic areas is crucial to thriving and surviving in any market. Especially in soon-to-be newly regulated markets such as Sweden” – Jordan Crossley, Conference Producer, Eventus International
Eventus International is proud of the fantastic networking opportunities that attendees will get to experience at the summit. As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to meet and gain the perspectives of 25 of Scandinavia’s leading experts in gaming, law, marketing and technology.
The star-studded line-up is as follows:
- Alessandro Fried, Chairman, BtoBet
- Andrew Cochrane, Chief Commercial Officer, SBTech
- Bodil Ehlers, Partner and CEO, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Bill Pascrell III, Strategic Advisor/Public & Government Affairs Professional/ Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
- Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
- Jan Feuerhake, Lawyer/Rechtsanwalt, Taylor Wessing
- Jake Williams, Director, Sportradar
- Jenny Nilzon, CEO, Swedish Gambling Association
- Jindřich Rajchl, CEO, Funtasy sports
- Johan Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
- Michael Mrak, Head of Department for Corporate Governance Coordination and Compliance, Casinos Austria AG
- Malin Persson, Associate, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Micheal Doyle CMO, PVP.ME
- Magnus Silfverberg, CEO, Bisnode AB
- Michael Pedersen, CEO and Co-founder, Letsbet.com, iGaming Idol, Pioneer Play
- Stefan Widmark, Partner, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Sverker Skogberg, Senior Vice President, PAF
- Marc Wood, Owner, Gambler Analytics
- Henric Andersson, CEO and Co-founder of SuprNation
- Carsten Muth, General Counsel & Head of compliance, Lotto24
- Per Jaldung, Chairman, European Casino Association
- Iosif Galea, Regulatory Compliance Specialist & Key Official, GamblingConsultantMalta
- Jack Symons, CEO and Founder, Gamban
- Ihor Kolodyuk, CTO, DiceyBit
Check out our latest events in the videos below:
Related vacancies:Web Developmentdiscover Customer Supportdiscover Analytics & BIdiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover IT Technologydiscover Senior Java Developer (m/f/d) | IDnowdiscoverCustomer Service Team Manager - Belgium | KindreddiscoverReward Insight Team Lead | KindreddiscoverSportsbook Marketing Manager | KindreddiscoverProduct Owner Oracle Service Cloud | Kindreddiscover