Esports Entertainment Group Signs Agreement with GOLeague
Esports Entertainment Group has signed an Affiliate Marketing Agreement with GOLeague Int. Gaming, a multilingual esports league and community for the games Counter-Strike: Go (CSGO), PubG and League of Legends. As one of the largest CSGO leagues in Germany, this agreement is another milestone for VIE.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange.
Founded in 2017, with the specific goal of supporting and developing esports throughout Europe, GOLeague is the first public league for every skill group in CSGO and League of Legends, attracting 11,000 visitors per day. The total prize money for their upcoming season has been set at €10,000. As a result of this Agreement, the Company expects to add approximately 350 CSGO matches per month to VIE.gg for GOLeague users to wager.
GOLeague is working with VIE.gg on an exclusive basis for the following reasons:
- The VIE.gg P2P model is much more attractive because an esports fan always wins, as opposed to a “house” model where odds are heavily stacked against fans.
- VIE.gg is the first and most transparent esports bet exchange as a result of Esports Entertainment Group being a fully reporting SEC issuer in the United States.
- Player safety features built into VIE.gg create a fun but responsible esports betting experience for fans. For example, players must choose their maximum bet amounts when they initially sign up with VIE.gg. Any subsequent increase to those levels requires a 30 day cooling off period to make sure players do not get carried away.
- The recent addition of pool betting is a further extension of the P2P model, which allows groups of opposing fans to wager against each other when their teams go head to head.
- Given the fact some esports fans bet on esports, GOLeague users will be provided with a safe platform that also supports the organization.
GOLeague stated, “In contrast to other German leagues, we are the only one who uses their own anti-cheat system and uses it successfully. We therefore also want to give our users the opportunity to bet on GOLeague matches, as well as, Major League matches with the upcoming season. This will be realized via the start page, an extra page with a sorted listing and under each single match link. For the implementation, we need a strong partner with the necessary licenses and age controls to successfully integrate this product. We are happy to say we found the right partner in VIE. It is important for our users to know that affiliate revenue from GOLeague matches will be passed on to the teams. We therefore hope for a good and long-term partnership.”
Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports at Esports Entertainment Group, stated, “This agreement with GOLeague is a big step forward for VIE, as it will add hundreds of additional matches per month to our pools. GOLeague is a true supporter of esports in Europe and we are excited about building a long-term future together.”
Check out our latest events in the videos below:
Related vacancies:Fraud & Paymentsdiscover Sales, Business Dev & AMdiscover Marketing & PR, Communicationdiscover IT Technologydiscover Web Developmentdiscover Technical Payment Analyst | Trustly Group ABdiscoverContent Sales Manager | SiGMA iGaming Maltadiscover(Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d) | IDnowdiscoverSales & Business Development Manager | NetShop Internet ServicesdiscoverSales and Business Development Manager | Wazdandiscover